Ebara DW Submersible Pumps
Submersible electric pumps in stainless steel AISI 304 for sewage. They have a pump body, impeller, motor cover, seal holder disc and motor case in AISI 304, while the shaft is in AISI 303. Double mechanical seal with interposed oil chamber: the upper one in carbon/ceramic/NBR (motor side), the lower one in SiC/SiC/NBR (pump side).
G20 cast iron spacer (only for DW – DW VOX 300).
Available single-phase versions with or without float.
• Total head from 2.2 to 20 m for DW
and from 1.6 a 15.7 m for DW VOX
• Capacity from 6 a 54 m3/h for DW
and from 6 to 48 m3/h for DW VOX
• Maximum immersion 7 m
• Maximum liquid temperature 40°C
• Maximum solid size passage 50 mm
• Single-channel impeller version (DW)
• Vortex type impeller version (DW VOX)
• Flanged version (DWF/DW VOXF)
• Descent device kit
• Guide hook DW - DW VOX in cast iron
• Fixed hook DW - DW VOX in cast iron
• On request version with special seal of Tungsten Carbide/Tungsten Carbide + FPM O-Ring