Wide range of stainless steel pumps for domestic and industrial applications.Available on request: “V” version with FPM seals for temperatures up to 110°C and “N” version completely made of AISI 316 stainless steel.
The new e-NSC series is a centrifugal end-suction electro-pump with single-stage (except the two-stage NSC2 models), axial flanged suction port, radial flanged discharge and horizontal shaft. The e-NSC pumps have cast iron casing and impeller as standard but are also available in a wide range of materials, from bronze to duplex stainless steel, to allow for various pumping needs.
The pumps are equipped with interchangeable mechanical seals, IE3 efficiency motors, and are designed with a back pull-out configuration (impeller, adapter, and motor can be extracted without disconnecting the pump body from the piping system).
• Maximum delivery: up to 640 m3/h for 2 poles range.
Maximum head: up to 154 m for 2 poles range.
Hydraulic performance compliant with ISO 9906:2012 (Grade 3B).
Fluid temperature range:
- standard version (with mechanical seal BQ1EGG-WA and EPDM gasket) -25 to +120 °C.
- versions on request (depending on mechanical seal and gasket) -20* or -25 to +120 or +140 °C.
Maximum operating pressure:
- standard version with mechanical seal BQ1EGG-WA and cast iron casing: 16 bar @ 90 °C and 10 bar @ 120 °C
- version with other mechanical seal and casing of cast iron: 16 bar @ 120 °C and 14,9 bar @ 140 °C
cast ductile iron: 16 bar @ 120 °C and 15,6 bar @ 140 °C stainless steel: 16 bar @ 50 °C and 14,8 bar @ 140 °C duplex: 16 bar @ 140 °C
Squirrel cage in short circuit enclosed construction with external ventilation (TEFC).
• 2-pole and 4-pole ranges.
• IP55 protection degree as motor (EN 60034-5), IPX5 as electro-pump (EN 60529).
• Performances according to EN 60034-1.
• IE3 efficiency level (three-phase 0,75 to 375 kW). • 155 (F) insulation class.
• Standard voltage:
1 x 220-240 V 50 Hz for power up to 2,2 kW
3 x 220-240/380-415 V 50 Hz for power up to 3 kW 3 x 380-415/660-690 V 50 Hz for power above 3 kW
• Maximum ambient temperature: 40 °C.
Need a Quote
Working on a project and need quoting? Contact us today for a free quote