Design typeSubmersible drainage pump
Need a Quote
Working on a project and need quoting? Contact us today for a free quote
Submersible pump for stationary and portable wet-well installation in fully automatic mode with attached float switch.
The pumps of the TS 32-series are equipped with a multi-channel impeller and have a free ball passage of 10 mm. The pressure connection is a vertical threaded connection.
The Wilo-Drain TSW 32 twister function also ensures continuous turbulence in the suction area of the pump, preventing the sinking and settling of settling sediments. This results in a clean pump sump and reduces the build-up of odours. The Twister function can be disabled.
Submersible motor in single-phase version with sheath current cooling (cooling by the pumped fluid between pump and motor housing) and built-in thermal overload protection with automatic reactivation.
The seal is created on the fluid side with a mechanical seal, on the motor side with a rotary shaft seal. The mechanical seal is also equipped with a dirt deflector. A sealing chamber with a white-oil filling is located between the gaskets.
The pump is equipped with a 10 m connection cable with shockproof plug and an attached float switch.
Special features/product advantages
- Sturdy, impact-resistant stainless steel housing – perfect for mobile application
- Turbulator twister (TSW): constantly clean pump chamber and no generation of fluid-related odours
- Quick installation due to Plug & Pump (pump ready for connection)
- Sheath current cooling and motor temperature monitoring
- High-quality motor seal with additional dirt deflector
- Detachable connection cable and float switch
- Pre-cleaned sewage without faeces and long-fibre components
- Motor monitoring via temperature
- Sheath current cooling
- Connecting cable