Many households switch over to a solar system to reap the benefits of lower electricity costs, lower maintenance costs and to be more environmentally friendly. Despite this, many residents don’t see the savings in the electricity bills. This can be caused by poor installation or mis-understanding of how the system operates.
Tips To Get The Most From Your Solar System:
• Periodical Servicing. It is recommended by the manufacturers that your solar system be serviced every 5 years , not to only ensure the correct operation but also increase the lifespan of the system. This servicing also includes the replacement of the main valves within the system and anode to prevent the tank from corroding.
• Manually turning the booster on when you need it, rather than leaving it on automatically
• Use the majority of the hot water system at the end of the day when there is the largest quantity of hot water, that has been heated throughout the day
• Have your solar panels carefully cleaned regularly (the panels are thoroughly cleaned in the 5 yearly serviced)
• Ensure there are no trees or objects blocking the panels or tubes to allow for maximum sun exposure, especially in winter
• Ensure that the hot water pipes are insulated correctly
Each household’s solar system is set up for specific needs. If your solar system is not meeting your expectations and you aren’t seeing the electricity savings, call our office and schedule an appointment with our solar technician. Our technician can identify any issues you may be experiencing to ensure you are getting the most of the systems features.
CHOOSE NETWORK TODAY!
24/7 GUARANTEED WATER PUMP REPAIR SERVICE
OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE US!
97% of Customers would use us again